2020-21 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION HOURS
August 6th, 7th, 10th 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
ALL FEES WILL NOW BE PAID THROUGH POWERSCHOOL STARTING AUGUST 1ST, 2020. MYSCHOOLFEES WILL NO LONGER BE USED.
WE ARE ALSO NO LONGER ACCEPTING CHECKS.
The following items are needed to register students NEW to Washington County School District or NEW to Pine View boundaries:
- Birth Certificate: Must be a state issued certificate or other reliable proof of the student’s identity and age together with an affidavit (a statement made under oath and notarized) explaining why the birth certificate cannot be provided.
- Immunization Records or Exemption: (See requirements to the right)
- Proof of Address: Must be in the parent/guardian name and show current address. Examples: Current Lease/Rental agreement, Mortgage/Purchase agreement, Utility Bill, Building Permit.
- Additional documents that may be needed to register/enroll your student.
- Guardianship/Designation of Responsible Adult
- Special Education/504 Plan/IEP
- Medical Concerns /Health Issues
*If your student attended Fossil Ridge Intermediate the registration information was provided to us.
The following vaccines are required:
5 DTP/DTaP/DT – 4 doses if 4th dose was given on/after the 4th birthday
4 Polio – 3 doses if 3rd dose was given on/after the 4th birthday
2 Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
3 Hepatitis B
2 Hepatitis A
2 Varicella (Chickenpox) – history of disease is acceptable, parent must sign verification statement on school immunization record.
Please note: A child may be allowed to attend school “conditionally” IF at least one dose of each required immunization has been completed and the child is currently on schedule to receive the remaining immunizations.
The remaining immunizations must be completed ON SCHEDULE for the child to remain in attendance.