Registration and Fees
Fee Waiver applications are available through the school or the link below. Eligibility will be determined after acceptable documentation is submitted to the school and the Fee Waiver requirements have been met. Documentation accepted: most recent income tax returns or the last three pay stubs, or both (if available) for each household member.
The following items are needed to register students NEW to Washington County School District or NEW to Pine View Boundaries:
- Birth Certificate: Must be a state issued certificate or other reliable proof of the student’s identity and age together with an affidavit (a statement made under oath and notarized) explaining why the birth certificate cannot be provided)
- Immunization Records or Exemption: See requirements to the right
- Proof of Address: Must be in the parent/guardian name and show current address. Examples: Current Lease/Rental agreement, Mortgage/Purchase agreement, Utility bill, Building Permit.
- Complete the following forms:
- Additional documents: (That may be needed to register/enroll your student)
- Guardianship/Designation of Responsible Adult
- Special Education/504 Plan/IEP
- Medical Concerns /Health Issues
If your student attended Fossil Ridge Intermediate the above registration information was provided to us.
The following vaccines are required:
5 DTP/DTaP/DT – 4 doses if 4th dose was given on/after the 4th birthday
4 Polio – 3 doses if 3rd dose was given on/after the 4th birthday
2 Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
3 Hepatitis B
2 Hepatitis A
2 Varicella (Chickenpox) – history of disease is acceptable, parent must sign verification statement on shcool immunization record
Click here for Southwest Utah Health Department
Please note: A child may be allowed to attend school “conditionally” IF at least one dose of each required immunization has been completed and the child is currently on schedule to receive the remaining immunizations.
The remaining immunizations must be completed ON SCHEDULE for the child to remain in attendance.
2018-19 REGISTRATION HOURS
August 8th (Wednesday) 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
August 9th (Thursday) 9:00 am – 2:00 pm